Avida Towers Vita - LOCATION
Live near everything:
Your perfect home doesn't need to be hours away from the city. Located within the Vertis North city center, we put you right at the heart of everything that matters.
About Vertis North:
Vertis North is the city center of Quezon City. Uniquely located and masterfully planned, Vertis North unifies the city's resources in an engine of dynamic growth. The North Triangle property on which Vertis North stands spans 45 hectares of prime land, inclusive of TriNoma. It is a location of unparalleled strategic importance, bound by EDSA, Agham Road, and North Avenue. Masterplanned by Ayala Land in a joint venture with the National Housing Authority, Vertis North is the nucleus of a uniquely entrepreneurial city.
Avida Towers Vita is the true definition of an accessible residential area. Its location in Vertis North is in itself a huge boost to this accessibility. Whether you are approaching this residential condominium from Quezon Avenue or North Avenue, you will surely get here.
Avida Land couldn’t have chosen a better place to develop this wannabe vibrant community than along Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA). This is a circumferential highway with restricted access that passes through 6 out of the 17 local government units of Metro Manila. This literally means you are connected to areas such as San Juan, Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasay, Caloocan, and Quezon City. Such accessibility and flexibility in transport cannot be found in many residential areas.
By the mere fact that this development is located in Vertis North, you stand to enjoy the effects of dynamic growth and development that Vertis North has been enjoying in the past many years. The expansiveness of land in this area has given city officials a unique opportunity to comprehensively plan the various amenities and facilities around here. As a result, there is no congestion and the water and sewerage systems are running pretty well.
It is hard to imagine how Vertis North; the nucleus of Quezon City can survive without a bustling entrepreneurial atmosphere. As a result, a number of commercial centers have come up including:
- Trinoma – This is the acronym for Tringle North of Manila. This is a huge shopping mall owned by Ayala Land, a property development firm. It is located just 500 meters from the residential condominium and it occupies a total floor area of 224502 square meters complete with 550 stores and 8,000 parking slots.
- SM City North EDSA – Situated at the intersection of EDSA and North Avenue, this is verifiably the largest shopping mall in the whole of Philippines and the 4th largest in the world. It has over 800 stores out of which 300 are dining outlets. The parking slots are well over 10,000.
The proximity of this development to primary, secondary, and tertiary education facilities is a huge boost to its livability. Among the schools that are dominant here include:
- University of Philippines Diliman – This is a state university 3-kilometers from Avida Towers Vita.
- Philippines Science School – This is located just 500 meters from the development.
- Anteneo de Manila University – This is a private university established in 1859 and is located 8 kilometers from here.
It can be frustrating, risky, and inconveniencing to invest in a property that is far away from essential services such as health. Avida Land having been in the real estate business for many years, understand the role played by hospitals and other health facilities. For this reason, they strategically positioned this development near hospitals including Veterans Memorial Medical Center which is just 1.7 kilometers and East Avenue Medical Center situated 5 kilometers from the residential condominium.
Together with the Metro Rail Transit and comprehensive road infrastructure, this location is simply idyllic.